Tired of AC repair companies Charging you big bucks to show up and say “It’s time” for a new air conditioning unit? If so call Hot 2 Cold repair Valrico, and ask about our: Free Service Call, For Valrico Residents. Free Phone Trouble Shooting, and Repair Tips.
Why a Free AC Service Call in the customer’s best interest?
Because you’re not paying $39-$129 for someone to show up.
- Guarantee’s the lowest cost for repair, because if it’s not the lowest price, Hot 2 Cold leaves empty-handed.
- You should always get more than one quote, but AC service call fee’s will add up.
Why is the Free Over the Phone; Trouble Shooting for air conditioning in the best interest of Hot 2 Cold?
- We Offer a Free Service Call and try not to run unnecessary calls.
- Phone Trouble Shooting may save the need for a Service Call.
- Helps DIY Customers solve the small problems.
Hot 2 Cold specializes in bring old air conditioning units to life. Please call Wayne (813) 482-5688
How to Choose the Right Air Conditioning Contractor in Valrico FL
When your Considering any type of home improvement that involves permits & contractor, your choice of contractor will be the difference between quick and painless or a nightmare. For any home improvement or air conditioning install, involving a contractor, here are some tips for identifying the best contractor.
- Before making your choice, Do your homework, check all third-party review sites such as: Google, Yahoo, Better Business Bureau, & ect. These site are the fastest way to identify how the air conditioning contractor treats other customers and stays in good standing.
- Always ask for reference’s. Prior customers can give you excellent feed back on how their visit/repair job was.
- Check your local contractors license authority. Ask for a license number and Insurance, bonding information.
- Ask for a detailed written proposal. A detailed written proposal is a sign of a quality contractor. It means they are willing to back up their offer and stand behind their guarantee’s.
- Is prompt, courteous and provides fast, reliable service while attempting to perform service at your convenience
- Has the skill and knowledge to not only service your equipment, but if necessary, to design and install the right system for you
- Is up to date on the newest developments in equipment, technology and design procedures in order to choose and install a system which will be the most efficient and most reliable system for you
- Stay Local Tampa
A quality Valrico contractor can help determine if your Valrico home or building is prone to indoor air pollution problems …
- … Which can be caused bio organic resins or vapors, poor air turnover or high humidity. If allergies are a problem, a quality contractor can service your heating and air conditioning system and recommend system accessories that may prevent conditions that adversely affect health and comfort.
A quality contractor is concerned about protecting the environment.
- Chlorofluorocarbons (CFC’s) and hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFC’s) used as air conditioning and heat pump refrigerant, have been linked to the destruction of the earth’s ozone layer. A quality contractor won’t release the refrigerant into the atmosphere and is trained and certified in the proper techniques for recovering, recycling, reclaiming and disposing of used refrigerant.
A quality contractor will show you how to care for your system on a day-to-day basis.
- For example, how to change the filter and how to operate the thermostat. He or she will advise you about symptoms which could signal that there might be a problem with the equipment. After servicing your equipment, he or she will let you know when it should be serviced again.
A quality contractor offers planned preventative maintenance service …
- … To maximize the life of your equipment. A quality contractor honors the terms of the warranty on the equipment throughout the warranty period.
A quality contractor does not offer price as the only consideration.
- While it is a major factor, there often are valid reasons for price differences.
Valrico, FL Zip Codes: 33594, 33595, 33596